|Place of Origin:||China Shenzhen|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||20pcs|
|Payment Terms:||Western Union, L/C, T/T|
|Supply Ability:||1000pcs per month|
|Video Resolution:||1280x 1024P||Field Of View:||49.5º|
|Focal Length:||20" To Infinity||Macro Effect:||20" With Background Unfocused|
|Power Source:||4 AA Batteries|
Garden Wildlife Camera,
Garden Video Camera
KG-513G 2GB Garden Watch Camera , Time Lapse Camera with 1.77 TFT LCD
· The GardenWatchCam is a low cost, EASY to use, weather resistant, time lapse camera. The GardenWatchCam is EASY to mount in the ground and uses a high quality lens to target your chosen gardening area, or a single bloom.
· The GardenWatchCam is designed to take photos at specific predetermined time settings chosen by the individual user. The user has the option of choosing between 7 different time settings.
· The first 6 settings and are chosen simply by opening up the camera and turning the switch to the desired time (ranging from 1 minute, 5 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour, 4 hours, 24 hours), when the power is off. The seventh custom setting is created by the user by inserting their USB Flash Drive into the Garden Cam which downloads our software onto the USB Thumb Drive. The user then inserts the USB Flash Drive into their computer and follows the directions on their screen allowing them to customize any specific time setting that they want to have their GardenWatchCam take photos at.
· The GardenWatchCam has a switch that gives you a close up shot 18 inches away. This feature allows the user to capture big colorful time lapse photos of a particular flower or object that is 18 inches away from the GardenWatchCam.
· The GardenWatchCam fastens securely into the top of a custom designed flexible mounting stake for insertion the ground.
· The GardenWatchCam is designed to blend into the outdoor environment with its pleasing green tones and smooth lines….no boxy shape to jar the eye. Weather resistant, it is designed to withstand driving rain and morning dew or high noon heat.
· Smart enough to know when to stop, the GardenWatchCam will not take photos when it is too dark out, in fact, it sleeps between photos thereby enabling remarkably long battery life. One set of 4 AA batteries will last for up to 6 months of hourly garden photos.
· USB Flash Drive storage is the most popular storage medium worldwide. Almost everyone who uses a computer has a USB Flash drive.
· Easy to set up and use, the camera flips open, the drive inserted, time lapse setting chosen, camera switched on, closed and located and will work silently for months.
· Anything that moves without moving out of the field of view is perfect for the GardenWatchCam. Watch your house be built, wasps, spiders or a bird build a nest. Capture the Morning Glory in all its glory and the Clematis climbing the trellis. Easy, glorious photos of your garden from first sprout to the hard freeze. Nothing is lost and every moment can be enjoyed and shared year round. Brinno provides an easy viewing application for Windows PC viewing or you can use any AVI video player or JPEG picture display application. Perfectly simple to use, perfectly simple to view. Perfect for you.
|Video Resolution||1280x 1024 (HD Resolution, AVI format)|
|Field of View||49.5º|
|Focal Length||20" to infinity|
|Macro Effect||20" with background unfocused|
|Time Interval||‧Six default settings:|
|1 minute , 5 minutes, 30 minutes, 1 hour , 4 hours, 24 hours|
|‧One Customized setting :|
|from 5 seconds to 12 hours.|
|Memory Storage||Up to 8GB USB Flash Drive|
|Power Source||4 AA Batteries|
|Size (WxHxD)||93 x 192 x 60 mm|
|Weight||260 g (without batteries)|
|Waterproof||IPx4 (safe for outdoor use)|
|OS Requirements||Microsoft Windows 98/ XP/ Vista/ Win 7|
|GardenWatchCam Package Contents|
Contact Person: Ms. Kelly