|Place of Origin:||China Shenzhen|
|Certification:||CE FCC RoHS|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||20pcs|
|Packaging Details:||color box|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Paypal,Alipay|
|Supply Ability:||1000pcs per month|
|DC:||12V||Image Size:||20MP Resolution|
|Trigger Speed:||0.25s||LED:||940nm NO GLOW|
4G LTE Wireless Hunting Cameras,
20MP IR Wireless Hunting Cameras,
0.25s Night Vision Hunting Cameras
4G LTE Wireless Hunting Cameras Night Vision 0.25s 20MP IR Invisible Deer Photo Trap
Notes Before Use:
Set wireless function by computer software and copy“NET”file to SD card
Move the latches and open the front cover
Insert the SD card,Insert the SIM card
Load 12 lithium AA or alkaline AA batteries
Switch to the SETUP Mode,Press MENU key
Set Clock and use the up/down buttons to select the time in hours then use right/left buttons to complete all settings including the date. Press OK when complete
Pressing the“UP”button will change to video mode
Pressing the“DOWN”button will change to image mode
Pressing the“RIGHT”button to take a sample image
Press“MENU”button to exit Menu mode
Put it good position.Switch to the ON Mode and it have started working.Close the camera front door
1. When setting camera parameters, please put camera in Setup mode.
2. Do not set the camera directly from ON to Setup.
3. To replace the battery, SD card, and SIM card, firstly turn camera to OFF mode.
4. Color of Indicator
1) When camera is updating, indicator light flashes green.
2) The indicator light flashes red when it is turned on or ready for operation.
3) low battery, the indicator light blue.
4) long standby time, the indicator flashes purple.
5) Batteries need to use dry batteries, can not use rechargeable batteries.
6) When the SD card is inserted into camera, make sure that the SD card is in the unprotected state.
7) When using an external power supply, make sure that voltage is correct.
8) Please take out the battery for long time unused, so as to avoid leakage of the battery.
9) Camera can not be directly immersed in water, can not be placed in the environment of strong acid and alkali.
10) Finger can not press the Fresnel lens.
11) Keep the lens and battery compartment clean.
12) Do not use sharp hard objects to attack the screen and so on.
Performance as below:
Contact Person: Angel Chi